Sunday, May 13, 2018

Sauder Village Quilt Show, Post Two (of eight)...



This is the second of eight posts featuring quilts from the recent Sauder Village Quilt Show.  I could not get pictures of all the beautiful entries, but I did my best.  Enjoy!







The next quilt won First Place in the category Large Quilts:  Pieced - Longarm/Midarm Machine Quilted.  

It also received the special ribbon for Color Usage.













The next quilt won the special ribbon for Best Home Sewing Machine Quilted. 





The next quilt won the special ribbon for Best Hand Quilted.







The next quilt won First Place in the category Medium Quilts:  Pieced - Longarm/Midarm Quilted.  

It also won the special ribbon Best Longarm/Midarm Machine Quilted.







The following quilt won the special ribbon for Traditional.






























The next quilt won the special ribbon Innovation.












(oops!  I missed the full-size view)




















(oops!  missed the full-size view)


















Six more posts of show quilts to go!

In stitches,
Teresa   :o)

7 comments:

  1. such nice quilts it would be really hard to pick out which one I liked best!! I do love the one that is in the style of a double wedding ring but yet so different than the traditional style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing they are all so beautiful...what a great showing...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best at sharing your show pictures! Love all the detail shots - especially of the handquilting :0) Loved the story of the 91 year old mom sewing one of the flowers! Thanks Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the quilts have amazing quilting and the photos show it so clearly. I enjoyed the design of many of those shown. Eight parts you say? This is one amazing show....

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Cactus Rose" is a beauty. All those points!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow more gorgeous quilts. The cactus rose is gorgeous, but to see the Fire and Ice by one of my guild members get a prize is awesome. Thanks for sharing,and taking the time to write the post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the quilt cave...I love your feedback!

I am sorry, but you need a Google account/Profile to pose a question or leave a comment. That is very easy to get (FOR FREE) at Google.com.

Of course, you can click on my email and contact me there any time!

I am no longer able to accept comments from Anonymous readers...too much weird spam!