Monday, June 8, 2009

So, what are YOU working on??



Hello everyone! I decided to try blogging to share quilting ideas and projects with my friends, old and new.

My idea is to post about what I am working on to invite comment and pictures from friends to further this collective creative process. I hope to share my quilts, patterns and new discoveries in tools, fabrics and projects.

This will probably seem very crude at first until I get the hang of it. But bear with me and check in often!


In stitches,
Teresa  :o)

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful, Teresa! I love everything you do.
    - Judy T

    ReplyDelete
  2. My inbox must have scrambled. I must be missing a few e-mail messages. I only got the one with the link to the blog. I follow it and ... I see your chicken quilt. I know this quilt! Teresa has her own blog! Cool! I don't have time for a blog of my own, but when the planets align just the right way, and my connect rate is fairly decent, I can come visit your blog.

    --MaryLiz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Teresa! I found your blog through a comment on mine. The reader suggested I check out your organization - wow! And I thought I was organized! I liked what I saw on your blog so much that I decided to read from the beginning. So here I am - at the beginning. I'm so eager to start getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by the quilt cave...I love your feedback!

I am sorry, but you need a Google account/Profile to pose a question or leave a comment. That is very easy to get (FOR FREE) at Google.com.

Of course, you can click on my email and contact me there any time!

I am no longer able to accept comments from Anonymous readers...too much weird spam!